Tuesday, May 25, 2010

My Project: Part X

Well, other than my new Power Supply having an X in the name - I have no witty banter or movie tie-in to do with this one.

My mind is pretty wasted from thinking about the Lost finale last night night, which I thought was great. Most co-workers that watch Lost (1) didn't like it. I guess he didn't get everything answered and wrapped up in a pretty bow. But honestly, if you were a fan of Lost, I don't think you're of the mindset that needs thinks handed to you on a platter...the show made you think, it's no surprise that the ending did so as well.

Anyway, here it is. I make this post 8 minutes before I leave work...and once I get home it shall be installed.

And I plan on doing some serious wire hiding, learned a few tricks and I'll show ya what they are.

No comments:

Post a Comment